Half day boat tour: La Maddalena Archipelago
- Rental duration: about 4 hours
- Maximum number of participants: 1-12
- Rental type: exclusive and private use of the boat for the rental group, with skipper included. Or optionally – always with skipper included.
- Departure and return time: 09: 00-13-00 (in the morning) or 14: 00-18: 00 (in the afternoon)
- Cost: Prices change based on the number of participants, the date and the service chosen as well as on the choice between a private or shared tour. Find out more and CONTACT US for a personalized quote.
- Flexibility and customization: your half-day boat tour can continue with a fantastic boat aperitif at sunset. Book it now together with your excursion: organizing it in time allows us to offer you the best of our services. Do you have more time available and want to dedicate the whole day to visiting the islands? Discover our daily boat tour!
Private half a day boat trip to La Maddalena & its islands
Dedicated to those with less time available, our half-day boat tour to La Maddalena and its islands focus the best of the best of the Archipelago in a few hours. Thanks to the flexibility of our schedules and the offer of personalized services, we are able to offer you the ideal solution for your needs.
Do you love short sea trips? Does your cruise ship or ferry depart at a set time? Or have you arrived in Sardinia in the middle of the morning, and you don’t want to waste the afternoon?
With the half-day boat trip, EcF has thought of you. In the time available we will fill your baggage of memories with a star: the uncontaminated islands of La Maddalena.
Treat yourself to a special and carefree experience of the sea and the most authentic relaxation. Dive into the turquoise shades of a true natural paradise, among the secrets of its unique views. Get excited with half-day boat excursions to La Maddalena Archipelago by Emerald Cruises Freedom.
Your excursion is exclusive, personalized and customizable. At your disposal you will have an expert guide of the sea: our skipper with years of experience in the sector of navigation and boat tours, who will be able to advise you which islands and beaches to reach in 4 hours of mini-cruise to make the most of your experience on board. Rely on EcF and the islands of La Maddalena will have no more secrets for you.
* To guarantee maximum privacy, we will avoid as much as possible areas where crowds may arise due to the presence of big boats and tourist tours for large groups.
► Do you want to live the experience of a boat aperitif at sunset? With EcF everything is possible, even making a marriage proposal on a boat; surprise your partner with an honeymoon gift or celebrate a special event such as bachelor party or hen-bachelorette party. Our experiences can be combined: tell us your needs and we will do our best to make your wishes come true. Discover our boat rental service for private party & events!
If at the end of the mini-cruise you prefer to take a walk in La Maddalena, have lunch or dinner in one of the best restaurants, discover the history of the island with the alleys of the ancient fishing village, we can accompany you to the quay of the port and you can continue the day or the evening independently at will. Likewise, if you wish to take part in a guided tour with very valid environmental guides, we can give you useful advice on the guides to contact.
► To change clothes and refresh you can use the cabin and the bathroom on our boat, which are perfect for going from a trip to the sea to a walk on land. For the return to Palau, even late in the evening, you can take advantage of numerous ferries.
Based on your preferences, in favorable weather and wind conditions, we will visit at least 3 islands of your choice. We recommend both the northern and the southern Archipelago island: if you have doubts about what to visit, given your half day available and the amount of attractions in the Archipelago, ask our skipper: he is available at any time of the cruise for advise you the best.
Here, we offer you an overview of travel destinations and ideas among La Maddalena islands that we can reach: one more captivating than the other.
- Do you know Cala Brigantina in Caprera; Cala Portese; Cala Serena; Cala Caprarese and Cala Garibaldi? The latter takes its name from the italian historic hero who spent the last glorious years of his life in Caprera. The wild Caprera island is waiting to be discovered and next to the famous Cala Coticcio, also known as Thaiti for the incredible transparency of its sea, there are dreaming beaches and coves, characterized by a colorful, fragrant and uncontaminated nature. Let’s find out together.
- Spargi, an island characterized by soft white sand beaches, will enchant you. We can reach Cala Soraya, which takes its name from Princess Soraya of Persia and whose color of the sea – it is said – would reflect the turquoise and bewitching eyes of the ruler; Cala Granara; Cala Corsara; Cala dell’Amore, where the rocks smoothed by the wind and the sea plunge into crystal clear waters, offering a romantic setting for lovers. One of the symbols of Spargi is the Strega rock, a rocky conformation with “magical” and unmistakable features.
- The main attraction of Budelli island is the Pink beach, and we will not fail to admire it. We will reach the natural pools; Porto della Madonna; Passo del Topo and Passo degli Asinelli: crystal clear water mirrors unique in the world characterized by shallow waters and “infinite” turquoise shades.
- The wild Razzoli island, very close to Corsica, is a concentration of naturalistic beauties not to be missed. We will lead you to the discovery its secrets, its emerald green sea and the fragrance of helichrysum meadows. The characteristics of our RIB allows to get closer to the coast to admire the CARRUGGHJ (narrow seaways along the coast) as well as the famous “chains” sculpted over time by the sea and the wind, keepers of the secrets and stories of ancient sailors and famous local fishermen. In this regard, the story of “Squarciò” is curious and fascinating: we will tell you about.
- The tour can include Santo Stefano island, the least traveled by tourist tours, which has nothing to envy to the other islands of La Maddalena Archipelago in terms of natural beauty. Moreover, it is rich in history: just think of its characteristic military forts, including Fort Napoléon or Forte San Giorgio, dating back to 1773. The flagship of the island is Baia del Pesce, accompanied by other secret glimpses of paradise that will be proposed to complete this unforgettable day.
- Do you want to visit Santa Maria island, its wonderful lighthouse and Cala Grande, characterized by fine sand and a clear sea that caresses its shores? We will go on an exploration of its beauties.
► You will choose the time of the stops, decide if you want to relax in the sun, go snorkeling or bathe in the clear and turquoise waters of La Maddalena. Alternatively, given the half day available, our skipper will optimize the rental hours for you, making your excursion unforgettable.
We want you to feel pampered and we will try to fulfill your wishes. Let’s study the best itinerary together: contact us for more info, tell us your preferences and together we can agree your tailor-made travel package.